Monday, November 5, 2012

Merci, Gracias, Danke, Mahalo, Arigato, Thanks Y’all!


Continuing with week two of our month of THANKSGIVING, here are seven more verses on thankfulness from God’s Holy word. I Thank You, Father, for giving me a life, a hope and a future specifically designed to serve you more. I will bless You, oh Lord. With my mouth full of praise and a heart of thanksgiving, I will bless You of Lord.
 
Sunday, November 4, 2012 – Psalm 75:1
We give thanks to You, O God, we give thanks! For Your wondrous works declare that Your name is near.
Monday, November 5, 2012 – Jonah 2-9
But I will sacrifice to You with the voice of thanksgiving; I will pay what I have vowed. Salvation is of the Lord.
Tuesday, November 6, 2012 – Psalm 100:4a
Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise.
Wednesday, November 7, 2012 – Colossians 3:15
And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful.
Thursday, November 8, 2012 – 1 Chronicles 16:8
Oh, give thanks to the Lord! Call upon His name; make known His deeds among the peoples!
Friday, November 9, 2012 – Psalm 107:1
Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.
Saturday, November 10, 2012 – Colossians 1:12
Giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light.

No comments: