Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Merci, Gracias, Danke, Mahalo, Arigato, Thanks Y’all!


I’m a few days late with this week’s Thanksgiving post. I was feeling a bit blue, thinking about having to get a molar filled tomorrow. But then I remembered how incredibly blessed I am. I have good teeth—well for the most part. We have good insurance and I have a good dentist. If only I would have remembered what my grandfather always said…be true to your teeth today and they won’t be false to you tomorrow. Anyway, on that note, I’ll finish by saying, God is good and I’m thankful for his abundant blessings. And remember, next week is the big day!

Sunday, November 11, 2012 – 2 Corinthians 4:15

For all things are for your sakes, that grace, having spread through the many, may cause thanksgiving to abound to the glory of God.

Monday, November 12, 2012 – Psalm 50:14

Offer to God thanksgiving, and pay your vows to the Most High.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 – Philippians 4:6

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012 – 2 Corinthians 9:11

While you are enriched in everything for all liberality, which causes thanksgiving through us to God.

Thursday, November 15, 2012 – Psalm 95:2

Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving; let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms.

Friday, November 16, 2012 – 1 Timothy 4:4

For every creature of God is good, and nothing is to be refused if it is received with thanksgiving.

Saturday, November 17, 2012 – Psalm 100:4b

Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.

No comments: