Sunday, March 15, 2009

INTIMIDATE – (in-tim-i-deyt)

-verb (used with object) –dat-ed, -dat-ing
1. To make timid; fill with fear.
2. To overawe or cow, through the force of personality or superior display of wealth, talent, etc.
3. To force into or deter from some action by inducing fear.
4. The feeling you get when sending your manuscript to Randy Ingermanson for a group critique session at the Mount Hermon Christian Writers Conference in April.

Have you seen this guy’s website? Check it out. Then go write a book…because you’ll know everything you ever needed to know! http://www.advancedfictionwriting.com/index.php

2 comments:

Karen Barnett said...

This is too funny! I'm glad I wasn't the only one panicking. I have similar posts on my blog!

Annette O’Hare said...

LOL! I was so surprised to find Randy to be such a kindhearted sweet man.