Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Lord God Creator!

My precious husband had many interesting jobs as a young man. Once he even worked in a pet store. His primary job was “fish-man.” For that reason, I have always been blessed to have beautiful saltwater aquariums in my living room. Marine fish, in my opinion, are perhaps the most glorious and curious creatures in all of God’s creation. The magnificent colors and shapes of these fish are a sight to behold.



Yahweh Borey is powerful name for God that means...Lord Creator

“Have you not known? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the creator of the ends of the earth.” Isaiah 40:28

My all-time favorite marine fish in called the Mandarin Goby. The picture above can’t possibly do it justice. It’s as though God crossed a fish with a tropical frog and then crossed that with a Chinese kite! I am truly in awe when I gaze upon the beauty of this fish.

Just to think that God in all His glory took the time to create each and every fish in His own unique way is practically mind boggling. There are only five different species of fish in my aquarium at this time. My imagination can’t fathom how God in His magnificence, created thousands upon thousands more; each one a masterpiece to behold.

“In His hand are the depths of the earth; the heights of the mountains are his also. The sea is His, for He made it, and His hands formed the dry land.” Psalm 95:4-5

Take time today to praise the Creator of all…Yahweh Borey!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

What a beautiful fish! :)

Praising our Creator with you!

Hugs!
Shelly